Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park is 3 hours ride organized by forest department of Madhya Pradesh. This park is very popular as Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve has the highest densities of tigers amongst all national parks. If you wish to spot the wild creatures in its natural surroundings, you need to book your safari in advance.
Open jeeps are used as vehicles for Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh and six people can be accommodated in it, apart from the driver and nature guide. Since there is no guarantee that you will be able to spot the tiger in a single safari, it is usually recommended to book more than one safari to increase your chances of tiger spotting.
Package Rate & Inclusions:
- For Indians: INR 3,700/- per jeep per time
- For Foreigners: INR 7,000/- per jeep per time
- Permit issued by Forest department to enter in to the zone
- Payment processing charges & GST
- Amount for Driver and Guide is to be paid by traveller at the time of boarding.
- Camera fees are not included in the package. (There is no charge for Mobile Phones.)
- Jeep safari and zone is given as per subject to availability.
- You have to reach at the booked entry gate on time on safari boarding day.
Operation period: from 1st October to 30th June. However, you can enjoy Jeep Safari in buffer zone throughout the year.
Details of core area gates & No. of jeeps:
Safari timings in Core zone:
Bandhavgarh National Park is divided into three core zones, Tala, Magadhi, and Khitauli.
Tala– Amongst the three core zones, Tala is the most famous and oldest zone of the park and refers to Gate 1. The gate of this zone is merely 1 km from the Tala bus stop. It is the most popular zone for tiger sighting in Bandhavgarh National Park.
Magadhi– This zone is 12 km from the Tala bus stop. The southeast side of Tala zone, it is also referred to as Gate 2 of Bandhavgarh National Park.
Khitauli– Also known as Gate 3 of Bandhavgarh National Park, this zone is 5 km from Tala village. It forms the western part of the tiger reserve and is situated just opposite to Magadhi zone. Leopards, sloth bears, and wild dogs are quite common in this zone.
|Timing||01 Oct - 31 Dec||01 Jan - 31 Mar||01 Apr - 30 Jun|
|Morning||6:00 to 11:30 am||6:30 to 11:30 am||5:30 to 11:30 am|
|Evening||3:00 to 6:00 pm||3:00 to 5:30 pm||4:00 to 7:00 pm|
- 50% Refund, if cancelled between 60 - 90 days prior to safari boarding date
- 25% Refund, if cancelled between 40 - 59 days prior to safari boarding date
- No Refund, if cancelled between 0 - 39 days prior to safari boarding date
- Days are calculated excluding the Safari Boarding day & Cancellation request day.
- Cancellation request received after 6 PM will be considered on next working day.
*Cancellation policy mentioned above is subject to change.
It is mandatory to provide ID proof detail of all members while booking. ID proofs submitted while Safari Booking will be verified with the original ID proofs at safari boarding time. Boarding will not be possible if found any discrepancy and any refund will not be processed in this case. No ID proofs are accepted other than mentioned in the Booking Form.
Once the safari is booked, any kind of modification is strictly NOT possible. We will refund full amount (except payment gateway charges) in case of unavailability of requested jeep safari.
Forest department reserves the right to cancel the permit or slightly modify the timing in unavoidable circumstances. Decision of the forest department will be final in such case.